EXAMINATION SYSTEM (2017-18)
This is to inform you that C.B.S.E has changed the examination pattern from the academic session (2017-18).The C.C.E pattern has been discontinued .Class X will be Board Examinations. It is essential to secure 40% marks individually in each subject in the internal exams as well as the annual Examination.
The details of the pattern of Examination are as Follows:-
As per the Circular Acad-05/2017dt. 31/1/17 by CBSE THE examination from academic year 2017-18will be conducted as per the remodeled assessment structure given below
REMODELED ASSESSMENT STRUCTURE
- SCHOLASTIC AREA:-
|Subjects||80 Marks||20 Marks Internal Assessment|
|Annual Examination students has
to secure 40 % marks
in each subject to pass.
|Periodic Assessment(10) Three written test of 50 marks each.||Notebook Assessment(5)
Neatness,upkeep of Notebook.
.ASL in English
practical Map Work
& Project Work
- CO-SCHOLASTIC ACTIVITIES:-
To promote the holistic development of the student’s co-curricular activities will be graded on a 5 points scale of grading (A-E) No up gradation will be done on the basis of co-curricular activities.
- Work Education/Pre-vocational education:-General Computer Education will be assessed on a 5 point scale.
- Visual & Performing Arts:- Art Education & the form of Creative Art Selected by the students be assessed on a five point scale.
- Health & Physical Education:- Sports ,Martial Arts, Yoga & NCC will be assessed on a five point scale.
- Values:-Discipline, Attendance, Sincerity & Behavioral Values will be assessed on a five point scale.